Thursday 27 September 2012

1 year on <boob pics>

So, it's been a year since I had my boobs done, am I happy? Well, sort of. I still need a nipple lift but can't decide if I want to go thru all of that pain just to have higher nipples only I can see!
I still have the capsular contraction in my right breast, I still think it was due to the infection the hospital dismissed but unfortunately you can't prove things like that can you?
My breasts are now a comfortable 32GG - I can't find bras to fit unless I pay a fortune and the bras which feel most comfortable are the £4 asda sports bras still!
I havnt got myself any new lingerie to celebrate, in fact, iv only actually got practical bras since the operation.
I'm happier than I was with a bilateral capsular contraction but I wish I had waited and thought a little more rather than rush and push my surgeon into something neither of us were that comfortable with. 20/20 hindsight eh.
Couple of pictures for you;
firstly, in one of my old lady bras, sexy ones rarely come in that size!


And released;



Happy birthday to my boobies anyway, everyone else I know thinks they're lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment