Thursday 29 September 2011

Good morning - bad nytol

I followed everyone's advice and got Owen to nip out and get me some nytol. I really wish I hadn't! I had the worst night of "sleep" until it wore off! My eyes wouldn't open and my limbs wouldn't move but I was awake - I thought for ages I'd slipped into a coma! Also the most terrifying nightmares ever - definitely not taking that again!

When it wore off I got some ok sleep, pain is vaguely controlled with tramadol (which initially gives me flicky strobing eyes) and Paracetamol. I'm still quite swollen too, the worst thing however is, my back is killing from sleeping so upright!

I'm moving a little easier too, poor Owen is exhausted and sleeping next to me - now where is the nurse call bell in this house (or does the nurse just have to call?)



No comments:

Post a Comment