Tuesday 27 September 2011

Pain... Like iv never felt before

Anyone who knows me knows I'm not an "I'm in pain" type of person... Until now! Oh my actual god, I feel like iv been hit by a bus and then kicked repeatedly until I can't move!

Breasts are soft but bruising is coming out quite badly, he wasn't wrong when he said he was gona knock me around-I think he must have kicked me round the floor in theatre!

I'm really scared I'll be in pain like this at home as they still don't seem to be able to control it, pink was right when she said the morphine itches! I even had a sleeping tablet... It didn't work

I just got the "everything seems worse in the middle of the night" chat from the nurse, to me everything seems worse when you're in this much uncontrolled pain!



No comments:

Post a Comment