Thursday 29 September 2011

Starving!

Yesterday I ate hardly anything, I felt sick any time I even thought about it. Seemingly now I have my pain completely under control, I want to eat. Just put my order in; hot buttered White toast and jam with a cup of tea! Hurry up!

My range of movement this morning is pretty good, and although my back is quite sore from being propped up to sleep, I'm feeling pretty good. I slept on and off overnight waking at the exact times to take analgesia, this appears to have helped.

And finally... My breasts appear to be taking on a kind of more normal shape today! Brilliant! I was trying not to get too scared or too "what have I done?" as I knew this would happen! It's quite a relief honestly, I really feel like iv turned a corner today.

Later I'm going to attempt to get my hair done at the hairdressers and need to get car tax for the chrysler (forgot to get before I went to hospital - silly!) then I think I'll stare at my new boobs all day... Or maybe do something less odd!





No comments:

Post a Comment