Monday 17 October 2011

Again, again

I went out in a crowd of people today to Professional Beauty North in Manchester, it was terrifying! Iv never been so terrified of people in my whole life! It was tiring trying to not brush near or bump into people, I think I'll leave crowds for when I'm feeling less fragile.

My suture lines still really hurt, as do my rib area under my suture lines, my breasts feel big and heavy and are really swollen since I started back driving/living again. Have just popped some doublebase onto the suture lines to stop them being so flakey and also my chest strap to see if I can sleep any better with that, I hope so, the sleeplessness is really getting to me now.

Suture lines look like they are healing nicely;

Left suture line


Right suture line



All my bruising has pretty much gone now, I can't wait for the swelling to go so I can see what sort of size they will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment