Thursday 20 October 2011

Excuse my nipples...

Yes everyone, that's my nipples, red,sore and harder than an American wine gum... Is that normal?

My skin is also so dry I had to use bio oil this morning on my breasts to try and make them look vaguely healthy!

Pain is still quite high, swollen a lot again considering all I did today was drive to and from Bradford, this seems quite excessive, I'm hoping it's normal.

I'm also hoping to sleep, the sleep deprivation is actually killing me now, well, probably not actually killing me but I'm sure everything would look much better (amazing even) through eyes which have slept rather than stayed awake all night for the past 24days (and a bit prior to that with stress!)

So, in summary I'd like a good nights sleep and nipples that aren't sensitive as they are right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment