Tuesday 4 October 2011

Happy birthday boobies! 7days old today

So, 7 days ago I had my boobs done, wasn't a hard decision to make and I looked forward to it, how hard could it be right? I was (still am) shocked at how much pain I'm in, I havnt slept for a week, I can't breathe properly, I can't even flush certain toilets in my house - the one thing I have to say is this; it was worth every single ounce of pain, I'm so happy!

I understand I still have to have my nipples moved up slightly as they are lower than I or the consultant would like, but for the first time in ages I feel almost womanly... My boobs don't hang too low any more, they are perky and full and I have cleavage, just wow!

My previous surgeon (11yrs ago) told me I'd never be able to get my chest to look like this and put my implants over the muscle and pretty much said that was the best he could do. He was lying...

So here's a pic I took pre theatre






And here's what my boobs look like today @ 7 days








No comments:

Post a Comment