Sunday 2 October 2011

Isn't it odd...

In the daytime, my pain is well controlled using the analgesia I have been given... Overnight is a totally different thing! At 10pm I took analgesia and attempted to sleep for the 6 hours relief it should give me, 5 hours later I was awake and rolling around in pain. I then took the same analgesia and waited; I am still waiting (however, I have taken lots more too)

I worry that every night I overdose on my analgesia, in the day it must span out though... I have no ill effects from taking (far) too much, I feel like it must cross itself out!

So today, my first day alone since my operation (Owen is going back to work) I have started the day in incredible pain, unable to eat and wondering if I'll be ok on my own... Only one way to find out eh!

Still not completely convinced I don't have a slight infection in the left suture line, still smells a little like mushroom soup... Has stopped oozing though, had to pop some doublebase cream on to stop the intense itching, my skin is a little sore (I think I itched before I put cream on) hope it's ok under there, I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best really...



No comments:

Post a Comment