Thursday 6 October 2011

I'm not sure :o$

I'm not sure I can remove my chest band and wear just a bra in the daytime and nothing at night!

Rubbish nights sleep last night,worrying about everything and nothing really, hate it when I do that.

Consultant did seem happy with my progress, my suture lines aren't too puckered considering the ellipse of skin he took out was quite large.

So today I'm going to attempt driving, and shopping (I need things for tomorrow's wedding!) I also need to try on my dress, now I don't have to wear the chest strap I have the original dress I bought as back up if it doesn't fit, which is good.

Might treat myself to a few nice things, I deserve it!

Left scar,puckering visible


Right scar area covered with tegaderm (clinical cling film)



No comments:

Post a Comment