Sunday 30 October 2011

I'm coming out...

Last night I went out, to a club where Owen and Ian were VJing but still, out! This is only the second time the boobs have been out in a crowd (first time was professional beauty) I was panicky at the start of the evening but calmed down a little after a couple of hours. There wasn't any dancing wide and when Example told everyone to put their hands in the air I couldn't but I really had a good time, I would go again!

Pain is pretty minimal now, woke up in the office on the sofa at 630am and had a little touch of morning boob but honestly, feeling really good.

I was asked earlier why I was being a martyr to the pain I have been in, I have a very high pain threshold and realistically I felt that i was in pain for a reason so therefore, I could cope with it. It has gotten easier every day and I feel myself improving, this couldn't have happened if I had kept popping analgesics. I'm sure not everyone agrees, I am happy with my decision though.



No comments:

Post a Comment