Friday 21 October 2011

Extreme makeover

I'm sat here watching extreme makeover and seeing how these people feel-I don't feel like that. They are all happy and everything, I just feel depressed. It's mad that you pay loads for sexy boobs, they are big and round and gorgeous and then for the next 6-12weeks you get to stick them in an unsexy sports bra, you have to attempt to hide said sports bra under every item of clothing... It's unfortunate that the fashion is see thru/sheer tops... I mean annoying, not unfortunate!

Skin seems better after I smothered myself in bio oil, nipples (especially the left one) are still very sensitive.

Iv also had a headache for 3 days - I wonder if this is related to my boobs or is just from the stress and depression I'm feeling this week. It's comforting knowing that loads of other people have this post op, otherwise I'd be quite worried!



No comments:

Post a Comment