Monday 3 October 2011

All by myself...

Today iv been alone all day, Owen went to work and left me *cry*

I did myself some porridge and then had a bath, popped some things in to wash, fell up the stairs and on to my chest... Yes, you heard me right; I fell upstairs on the hard concrete steps from my kitchen to the living room in the house. I couldn't tell you what I fell over, but all I remember is that I couldn't get my hands out in front of me quickly enough to break my fall...

I sat on the sofa quietly for quite some time.

My right breast is still oozing slightly although my suture line is clean and dry (I have no idea where it's coming from) my swelling is going down now but this is bringing a further problem, the underside of my breast is really sore due to ?rubbing, not sure what to do really, don't want to put something on to it in case it makes it infected... I'll just keep my eye on it and give it as much fresh air as I can.

Looked for the first time at my before pics today, I can't believe the difference, I'm really pleased (yes, I know I'll still need my nipples moving but I'm liking the shape and fullness in my chest)

I shall take pics tomorrow as I'll be 7 days post op.



No comments:

Post a Comment