Tuesday 11 October 2011

Happy birthday boobies (14days old today)

It's been a very odd two weeks, the feeling that iv had two rock hard balls stuck on my chest hasn't gone away, the odd feeling in the morning where my muscles have tensed overnight is still odd, the constant pain and weird stabbing/shooting pains,they're all still there.

But, my breasts are two weeks old today, I'm glad I had them redone (even with the above issues!) I still have my nipples to be moved upwards in 2 1/2 months to look forward to but they are looking good (kinda) and both suture lines are clean and free from any signs of infection currently.

Earlier I scared myself with the notion of "breast implant massage" where it appears you squidge your implant up and down in the pocket it is in to reduce the chance of capsular contraction, this is only done with smooth Implants, I think mine are textured (I switched off when he told me stuff, it's ok on other people but not on me!)

Here's a little picture of what my 14 day old breasts look like;




1 comment:

  1. Ok, is it me or does the right boob look 'wider, fuller' or is it just cos you are holding the camera close to your left boob by your wrist? Or just the angle of the shot? Either way, they are looking better for sure, so definitely on the mend!

    ReplyDelete