Tuesday 11 October 2011

Shopping

Now, we all like a bit of shopping but since my operation iv found it impossible for a few reasons;

* I can't open the door to the shop - why make doors so heavy?

* I can't carry anything heavy

* I can't reach anything

* I can't try anything on without an assistant thinking I'm on the rob for being such a long time!

I got another sports bra from asda today (£4, mustn't grumble) I had to get an assistant to help me reach one even though it was at the front, she couldn't have rolled her eyes any less discreetly! I then wanted some "baby" kind of bath stuff, I couldn't reach it and there were no staff to ask... I wanted to spend money but couldn't, I'm frustrated!

My suture lines are looking better today (day 14), my bruising is all but gone too

Left suture line




Right suture line



Left is still a little puckered due to the ellipse of skin taken to tighten my lower breast, it will flatten given time

No comments:

Post a Comment